|Lee Wai Choi
|Hung Fung Book Co., Ltd.
|188mm × 265mm
|Publish Date :
Essentials of DSE Economics are written in accordance with the senior secondary economics curriculum. It is designed to be a reference book that helps students build up their economics knowledge effectively and efficiently and well-prepare for the DSE examination.
- Its structure is similar to that of other main textbooks so that students could read this book easily.
- Each chapter starts with an outline and objective questions, helping students develop the framework and focus on the essence before reading that chapter.
- Completed notes are specifically written in accordance with the curriculum and past exam questions.
- Glossary and concept map help students capture the essence again.
- At the end of each chapter, in concept check, there are many MC and short questions designed to test students’ understanding and help them well-prepare for the coming exam.
Chapter 1 Basic Economic Concepts
Chapter 2 Basic Production Concepts
Chapter 3 Labour Supply and Division of Labour
Chapter 4 Production and Cost in Short Run and Long Run
Chapter 5 Types of Business Ownership
Chapter 6 Expansion and Integration of Firms
Chapter 7 The Objectives of Firms
Chapter 8 Market Structure
Chapter 9 Demand
Chapter 10 Supply
Chapter 11 Demand and Supply: Price Determination
Chapter 12 Price Elasticity of Demand and Supply
Chapter 13 Market Intervention
Chapter 14 Efficiency
Chapter 15 Deviations from Efficiency
Chapter 16 Efficiency and Equity
Suggested Answers to Concept Check